FANDOM


  • a.k.a. the International version of Quiz RPG, has officially closed down. The closing down time was scheduled to be 06:00 (UTC-5) January 18, 2017. Update: It appeared the game couldn't be accessed anymore one hour earlier than that. You can see the announcement in the in-game News.

    (Countdown timer is loading)

    You can also see a cropped screenshot of said news here, or read the full service termination news below.

    ANNOUNCEMENT - End service

    Thank you very much for your continued support towards our product.

    We hereby would like to inform you that the service of Quiz RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz will be terminated on January 18th, 2017. Our team would like to thank all players for their supports and loves towards the game.

    The termination schedule is as follows:

    ◆06:00 (UTC-5) November 18, 2016

    - In-App purchase will no longer be available (The popup window will display messages, “Server error has occurred. Please try again later.”, but will be no longer available until the end of service) - Download of the game will no longer be available ※All GEMS that has already been purchased and all other items can be used until the game is shut down.

    ◆06:00 (UTC-5) January 18, 2017

    - End of game service

    At last, to express our deepest thanks to players who love Quiz RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz.

    This news isn't really surprising, seeing the game barely had development in the last couple months, or even a year. In addition of that, several COLOPL's overseas (non-Japan) mobile games were closed/announced to be closed prior to this news, so it was kind of expected to happen.

    If you have any unfinished business in the game, try to do it one to three days before the end of service date to be safe. The wiki will still be open for everyone even after the game closes down later.

    This wiki would like to thank

    • COLOPL, Inc. for making the game.
    • Gedelgo for founding the wiki. This wiki wouldn't exist without him/her in the first place!
    • All wiki contributors, whether signed up or not
      • Editors: You are what makes this wiki as it is now.
      • Users: Even if you just post comments, it's what makes this wiki an interactive community.
    • All Quiz RPG communities outside the wiki. We might not be directly related, but the more the communities, the more people play the game. The more the merrier!
    • Wikia Inc. for providing Wikia (which has been rebranded to "Fandom"), the wiki/forum platform that this wiki stands on.


    Download links

    Item Link (Google Drive) Total Size Note
    Latest Quiz RPG APK file (v1.5.7) for Android Here 49 MB May not work correctly in newer Android version.
    BGMs & SEs Here 3 MB All in-game background musics and notable sound effects in .mp3 format.
    Spirits Icons Here 33 MB Dimensions: 128 x 128 px.


    Example: Ignis (Dawning Knight).

    Spirits "Edit Deck" Images Here 71 MB Dimensions: 128 x 256 px.


    Example: Zelly Jelly (General of Illusions).

    Spirits Transparent Images Part 1 (100 MB)
    Part 2 (100 MB)
    Part 3 (47 MB)
    247 MB Dimensions: 512 x 512 px (original). The proper width:height ratio is 3:4.


    Example: Fire Harpy (Original / Resized)

    See how to extract the files below.

    Spirits Card Images Part 1 (100 MB)
    Part 2 (100 MB)
    Part 3 (100 MB)
    Part 4 (100 MB)
    Part 5 (45 MB)
    445 MB Dimensions: 512 x 512 px (original). The proper width:height ratio is 3:4.


    Example: Sasha (Compassionate Wizard) (Original / Resized)

    See how to extract the files below.

    Important note regarding the download links:

    • All Google Drive links may be down sometime later.
    • All Quiz RPG asset/resource files are copyrighted by COLOPL, Inc., as such
      • Do not use them for commercial purposes and/or gaining profits.
      • Do not claim as their original creators.
      • If you post/display/use them publicly, you should credit the original creator (COLOPL, Inc.)
    • This wiki and the files uploader(s) will not take responsibilities for any damage caused by any mis-usage of the files.
    • For Spirits Transparent and Card Images, to extract the files, download all the parts, open the .001 file with 7-Zip or similar apps, then find the Extract command.


    In this thread, feel free to

    • Post anything about Quiz you'd like to share (remember not to post your personal/private info)
    • Send a message to other Quiz players
    • Recommend other games or wikis


    Last but not the least, thank you for reading this thread.

    -The Quiz RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz Wiki
      Loading editor
    • Just a suggestion, someone should upload the APK of Quiz RPG for the sake of those who want to say goodbye to their beloved account. :)

        Loading editor
    • The following is my experience of these game(include 問答RPG_魔法使與黑貓維茲 and quiz-rpg-the-world-of-mystic-wiz). You can paste these at reddit beacause I don't have a reddit account. (I'm not familiar with english so please forgive me for some grammar mistakes)

      I'm the one of second administrors in 問答RPG_魔法使與黑貓維茲_維基. I feel sad to hear about this news.

      At the beginning of the last year. 問答RPG_魔法使與黑貓維茲 was been publised by so-net(Taiwan's company). I was really excited about the game which is using quiz and answer to play. So after I download the game, I have tried hard to find some imformation about this game. Some players who have been playing quiz-rpg-the-world-of-mystic-wiz gives me so many inspiration about this game. And I found out this wiki at that time.

      I'm not the builder of 問答RPG_魔法使與黑貓維茲, but I can see some of the structure is refer from this wiki such as the categories of the spirits, the searcher of the questions and some ideas of displaying the events.

      I'd like to intrduce you all to play 問答RPG_魔法使與黑貓維茲 because you can find some memory from our 追憶轉蛋機(a gashapon which can get the spirits by the number before 1500). If you are familiar with Chinese, you can trying to play some event from japanese or cooperation events. If you can't understand the Chinese, you can attend for 協力作戰(a event you can work with other 4 people fighting the boss then get books, materials to envolve the spirits). It's not difficult for the language barriers if you are interesting in playing this types of games.

      That is all what I want to say. Thanks for your reading and all the other players on this game.

        Loading editor
    • Added Quiz APK (Android) link to the main post, in which I uploaded the APK myself. The Quiz APK is obtained from my device (installed the Quiz app from Google Play Store beforehand). It's extracted by "Apk Extractor" app (can also be found in the Play Store).

      You can get the APK from elsewhere too, like QooApp. Just make sure the file comes from a trusted source and is virus-free before installing it.

      Thanks for the suggestion.

        Loading editor
    • Added a thank-you note. Let me know if you have requests about Quiz, or want to add something to the main post.

      @Davistonyhsu: Thanks for sharing your experience. I play the Japan version of Quiz, and I gotta say that the language barrier really puts me at disadvantage. In raids, I'm always carried by other players when it comes to answering the questions :p.

        Loading editor
    • This is sad, but expected. I was a regular poster in the wiki, though I never made an account.

      The community was nice, first in Facebook, then here in the wiki.

      I have a love/hate relationship with Quiz, spent way too much time on it, but it sure was satisfying to have that great team to blow through quests/tournaments.

      Sad yet happy at the same time to see it finally end. It was a disgrace to keep it running in such a state.

      Thanks for all the mutuals and goodbye!

      IGN: Smokey - level 264 (proud Triple Gauntlet clearer!)

      P.S. Shinseikishi, did you make it to level 300?

        Loading editor
    • '( Good Bye

      They did a pretty good job

      Any recommendation similar to quiz rpg?

        Loading editor
    • It's a shame, but we knew it was coming at some point. I just wonder what took them so long to end it. I guess I'll just use up all my crystals and say goodbye to the game for good. I'll be deleting all 4 versions of the game from my tablet since the language barrier is just too high for me to fully enjoy the other versions. Plus, it's a bit painful to see those versions and know ours is gone for good.

      Anyway, thank you to everybody who made this wiki awesome.


      Sidenote, I don't have a lot of open spots, but if anybody plays Brave Frontier or Otogi: Spirit Agents and you need a friend or guild, here's my player IDs (BF ID - 6128557636; Otogi ID - 1118819).

        Loading editor
    • just mindlessly play through the quests all over
      spent all the crystals / the excite feeling of getting the golden gachas / collecting stuffs for evolving spirits
      still far enjoyable than any mobile games i ever played ...

      i'll be really miss this game ;__;
      Goodbye wiz

      goodbye ... wiz

        Loading editor
    • A good time to officially say goodbye to everyone.

        Loading editor
    • So this is finally it, huh? Thanks to everyone who kept this wiki up to date. This is one the the best wikis I've ever seen and I wouldn't have enjoyed the the game anywhere near as much without it.

        Loading editor
    • Wow, it's really happening. I was crushed when I saw the notice.

      It's been a while since I've contributed to the wiki, but I enjoyed it here. The wiki has been so useful and it built my enjoyment of the game. Thank you, everyone, for everything you've done here.

        Loading editor
    • Goodbye quiz RPG; the one that started my card collecting app game plays.

        Loading editor
    • This hurts. I liked having the game in my phone even if it was stagnant. It was like a classic game I keep in my collection for memories sake. I supposed this is the danger of the digital distribution of games. I don't know what I'd do if I lost that game save my dad left me.

      Hopefully this wiki stays for awhile.

      Thanks everyone. We had a good run.

        Loading editor
    • So long and thanks for all the fish. Didn't expect to see Pika after all this time though :O

        Loading editor
    • I was surprised this game was still in my tablet. Well, it was a fantastic concept for a mobile game and I don't regret the time I spent playing it. Thanks to everyone in the wiki for making it easier. Ciao.

        Loading editor
    • Updated the closing time: from "UTC-4" to "UTC-5" as also updated in the in-game news.

      @Smokey: He did.

        Loading editor
    • Just a fun fact.

      Quiz RPG's shutdown is on January 18th, whereas Rune Story's is at January 16th. This makes "Quiz RPG" COLOPL's last global game to shut down. It's something I guess?

        Loading editor
    • Actually, wouldn't Meow Meow Star Acres be the last one? I'm not sure if it's gotten a notice yet, but if they're clearing out all the English versions, I would imagine one's coming.

      Sidenote, Colopl's quarterly operating results powerpoints for the next two quarters might be interesting considering all the closures. Especially, second quarter results for 2017, as that's when Quiz RPG and Rune Story's closures will show. While they might not explain it to the players, I would assume they would have to explain it to their investors.

        Loading editor
    • Actually I think I spoke too soon. There's still quite a bit of COLOPL games in operation :/.

      The fascinating thing is that 2 of their biggest franchises (Shironeko and Quiz) close down before all the other games they created. 

        Loading editor
    • Besides going around to pages on the wiki, is there an art asset package?

        Loading editor
    • Nope. If there's a request for them, I can try to work on it.

        Loading editor
    • @Alxnr: If you could that would be great.  The game has a lot of nice art that would otherwise be lost to the void.

        Loading editor
    • If you like the art style, I highly recommend joining Shironeko. The art-style is very similar, with some very nice 3D sprites to boot. 

        Loading editor
    • I'll wait 5-6 more days before fetching and uploading them.

        Loading editor
    • Alxnr, you would be doing a favor not only to CelticUchuu, but to me and many of my friends that played. I only wanted someone to remember which image sharing website had a folder with different images, sprites and renders of ALL the spirits.... sigh... It was on the favorites of my broken pc, couldn't get it back....

        Loading editor
    • Yo, I installed the game from the link available here and when it gets to the MENU SCREEN I can't click anywhere, not START nor "CLICK HERE IF YOU CHANGED YOUR DEVICE"

        Loading editor
    • @Alxnr: Thanks for doing an art asset package. 

      @Masqueraid: Had a look for Shironeko, I believe it's English version is no more.  Only the Japanese version is on Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.colopl.wcat&hl=en  If you were referring to the jp version, it seems interesting but not my cup of tea. 

      @A Fandom user 177.32.6.103: It's possible that when COLOPL switched off the ability to download the game it switched off any ability to login for those who don't have active/current accounts. 

      I'll certainly miss Quiz, it's pretty much the only mobile game I spent any significant amount of time with, started playing it shortly after it was first released in North America.  Only played off and on so I'm not at a high level.  Chances are Quiz will be my last mobile game for quite a while, as I mostly play on PC.

        Loading editor
    • @A Fandom user 177.32.6.103: I must admit that I haven't tested the APK myself. I'll test it once I have the time. In the meantime, try to download it from elsewhere, but do check them for viruses first before installing it.

      Edit: Just tested it on my old Android device. I can tap both buttons. However, I can't proceed further due to a network problem. (it won't connect to my WiFi)

        Loading editor
    • CelticUchuu wrote:

      @Masqueraid: Had a look for Shironeko, I believe it's English version is no more.  Only the Japanese version is on Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.colopl.wcat&hl=en  If you were referring to the jp version, it seems interesting but not my cup of tea. 

      I'll certainly miss Quiz, it's pretty much the only mobile game I spent any significant amount of time with, started playing it shortly after it was first released in North America.  Only played off and on so I'm not at a high level.  Chances are Quiz will be my last mobile game for quite a while, as I mostly play on PC.

      Yes I do mean the Japanese version. I guess that it being in Japanese makes things a bit harder, or you just prefer intellectually challenging games. Regardless glad that you enjoyed Quiz RPG.

      177.32.6.103 wrote:
      Yo, I installed the game from the link available here and when it gets to the MENU SCREEN I can't click anywhere, not START nor "CLICK HERE IF YOU CHANGED YOUR DEVICE"

      The app is extremely iffy as development of the application halted before Android 6.0 hits mainstream devices. Not sure about the iOS side of things though.

       

        Loading editor
    • @Alxnr Is there a way to implement a countdown to shutdown for Quiz RPG? Perhaps it can be at the front-page, as the day of reckoning draws near.

        Loading editor
    • Actually, I added the countdown more than a month ago, but I hid it. :p I've shown it and added it to the front page.

        Loading editor
    • 3 days left. Welp.

        Loading editor
    • Masqueraid wrote:
      CelticUchuu wrote:

      @Masqueraid: Had a look for Shironeko, I believe it's English version is no more.  Only the Japanese version is on Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.colopl.wcat&hl=en  If you were referring to the jp version, it seems interesting but not my cup of tea. 

      I'll certainly miss Quiz, it's pretty much the only mobile game I spent any significant amount of time with, started playing it shortly after it was first released in North America.  Only played off and on so I'm not at a high level.  Chances are Quiz will be my last mobile game for quite a while, as I mostly play on PC.

      Yes I do mean the Japanese version. I guess that it being in Japanese makes things a bit harder, or you just prefer intellectually challenging games. Regardless glad that you enjoyed Quiz RPG.

      I haven't studied Japanese enough to play anything major, I could probably fumble my way through, but it wouldn't be enjoyable due to that barrier.

      With Quiz I liked that it was something different than what I play on PC.

      On PC I play games like, VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, Elite Dangerous, ABZÛ, Cities:Skylines, Dishonored, Kerbal Space Program, Obduction, Stellaris, Sunless Sea, Valkyria Chronicles, Rocket League, and many others. 

        Loading editor
    • CelticUchuu wrote:

      Masqueraid wrote:
      CelticUchuu wrote:

      @Masqueraid: Had a look for Shironeko, I believe it's English version is no more.  Only the Japanese version is on Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.colopl.wcat&hl=en  If you were referring to the jp version, it seems interesting but not my cup of tea. 

      I'll certainly miss Quiz, it's pretty much the only mobile game I spent any significant amount of time with, started playing it shortly after it was first released in North America.  Only played off and on so I'm not at a high level.  Chances are Quiz will be my last mobile game for quite a while, as I mostly play on PC.

      Yes I do mean the Japanese version. I guess that it being in Japanese makes things a bit harder, or you just prefer intellectually challenging games. Regardless glad that you enjoyed Quiz RPG.

      I haven't studied Japanese enough to play anything major, I could probably fumble my way through, but it wouldn't be enjoyable due to that barrier.

      With Quiz I liked that it was something different than what I play on PC.

      On PC I play games like, VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, Elite Dangerous, ABZÛ, Cities:Skylines, Dishonored, Kerbal Space Program, Obduction, Stellaris, Sunless Sea, Valkyria Chronicles, Rocket League, and many others. 

      To each their own I supposed. Quiz indeed felt different compared to other mobile games.

        Loading editor
    • Language barrier is important, plus cultural barrier.

      I don't know whether Chinese is the only language (maybe also Korean?) that used by two extreme cultural parties (RPC and ROC), with HK somewhere in between.  As a Hongkonger, even you are swift in Chinese, you may not be familiar with the local events in Mainland and Taiwan.  You may argue that English QuizRPG is also heavily US-based, but most of us may treat US-based events as a global events.  If we like sports, say basketball, we know many players in NBA, but not CBA or Taiwan.

      Translation is another main problem.  Also using NBA as an example, we know Michael Jordan.  But who knows "佐敦" (pronounced as "Jor-Don") and "喬丹" (pronounced as "Chiu-Dan")?  We know Croatia, but who knows "克羅地亞" (Hak-lo-di-a) and "克羅埃西亞" (Hak-lo-a-si-a)?  The translation from Chinese to English is quite one-way, e.g. "孔子" as "Confucius" and "香港" as "Hong Kong" (but absoultely not "Xiang Gang".

      If in the future, which is extremely less likely, that there is a Hongkongese version, I may try, but definitely not be indulged in it.

      P.S. keeping an .APK version just let us keep our memory and the icon, right?  We can never login into the game again.

        Loading editor
    • @CelticUchuu & @A Fandom user 177.32.6.103: I've added the download links in the first post.

      @A Fandom user 177.32.6.103: The image sharing website you mentioned might be this flickr album. Judging from the number of files, it's a bit outdated.

        Loading editor
    • Shinseikishi wrote:
      Language barrier is important, plus cultural barrier.

      I don't know whether Chinese is the only language (maybe also Korean?) that used by two extreme cultural parties (RPC and ROC), with HK somewhere in between.  As a Hongkonger, even you are swift in Chinese, you may not be familiar with the local events in Mainland and Taiwan.  You may argue that English QuizRPG is also heavily US-based, but most of us may treat US-based events as a global events.  If we like sports, say basketball, we know many players in NBA, but not CBA or Taiwan.

      Translation is another main problem.  Also using NBA as an example, we know Michael Jordan.  But who knows "佐敦" (pronounced as "Jor-Don") and "喬丹" (pronounced as "Chiu-Dan")?  We know Croatia, but who knows "克羅地亞" (Hak-lo-di-a) and "克羅埃西亞" (Hak-lo-a-si-a)?  The translation from Chinese to English is quite one-way, e.g. "孔子" as "Confucius" and "香港" as "Hong Kong" (but absoultely not "Xiang Gang".

      If in the future, which is extremely less likely, that there is a Hongkongese version, I may try, but definitely not be indulged in it.

      P.S. keeping an .APK version just let us keep our memory and the icon, right?  We can never login into the game again.

      Chinese character translation from English are usually from English to Mandarin. So it definitely does not make sense if it is spoken in the way HK people does it (which is more similar to Cantonese, correct me if I am wrong).

      The cultural different is the main reason I did not move to the Chinese server for Quiz. Asking me to do the memory work again? Thanks but no thanks.

        Loading editor
    • Alxnr wrote:
      @CelticUchuu & @A Fandom user 177.32.6.103: I've added the download links in the first post.

      Thank you for the art asset packages.

        Loading editor
    • @CelticUchuu: Did you manage to extract the files? I was going to reply but it turned out you edited your post, haha.

        Loading editor
    • Alxnr wrote:
      @CelticUchuu: Did you manage to extract the files? I was going to reply but it turned out you edited your post, haha.

      The problem was one of the archives got downloaded and I must of hit something because it was missing a charatcer in the file name so the extractor wasn't recognizing it.  All good now.

      Just need to find a way to mass resize all the images to their correct ratio now.

        Loading editor
    • Re-highlighted the thread since the game will shut down soon.


      @Shin: The APK file is for people who want to play the game in its last moments, but uninstalled the game and couldn't install it again from the Playstore.

      @CelticUchuu: There are some apps that can do batch/mass image editing operations such as XnView.

        Loading editor
    • Masqueraid wrote:
      Chinese character translation from English are usually from English to Mandarin. So it definitely does not make sense if it is spoken in the way HK people does it (which is more similar to Cantonese, correct me if I am wrong).

      Not exactly.  It also involves translated by meaning(M) or pronunication(P), or a hybrid(H).  e.g. "Bus" => "公共汽車"(M) or "巴士"(P), "Manchester United" => "曼切斯特聯"(H).

      Mentioning football team, there is also a joke related to "Real Madrid".  Formerly it is translated as "真馬德里", treating "Real" as an English word.  Later it is changed to "皇家馬德里", treating "Real" as "Royal".

      Although I am not an expert in translation, making such by a layman may also cause a disaster.  The "Chinese Name" of a former famous Belgian tennis player, "Clijsters", is normally "克莉絲達斯".  It is quite long, with 9 english letters turning to five chinese characters.  Well I cannot say anything since the number of characters used depends on the number of syllabels.  However, later I called it a layman changing "克莉絲達斯" to "克莉伊斯特爾斯" without giving a reason.  I don't know French/German, so really can't comment on it.  But we all know that keeping simple and short should be better.

        Loading editor
    • Hello to all. I had many a night of sleeplessness trying to achieve a goal or beat the clock on an event. I have never been so immersed into a game that this has happened. Sorry to see it go. Thanks to everyone for all of the tips over these years.

      Does anyone know if the game can be still ised or played on iphone without connection? For example, if you wanted to organize or keep cards.

        Loading editor
    • @A Fandom user 66.214.60.27: Not possible. Even just to login, we need internet connection. Our data is stored in a COLOPL's server(s), so if they shut the server down, our data goes down as well. (They will most likely keep/backup our data, but it won't be available to us anymore by then)

        Loading editor
    • Gentlemen (and women), it has been a privilege playing with you tonight.

        Loading editor
    • Inviting you guys to come to the chat. There are a lot of people there right now. You need to login to the wikia first, though, and sign up first if you don't have a wikia account.

      The chat panel on the right side is present most wiki pages. It's present on the front page, too.

        Loading editor
    • If anyone uses Steam and would be interested in keeping in touch with other Quiz players a Steam group was created, http://steamcommunity.com/groups/QuizRPGTheWorldofMysticWiz

        Loading editor
    • The game has closed down, but it appears to happen one hour earlier than originally scheduled. This is most likely to be the last update to this thread.

      Thanks to everyone who came to the chat earlier today! It was fun. As a final note, I'd say the wiki has served its purpose well for and from the community until the end. So thanks everyone!

      By the way, you can still ask/say anything here.

        Loading editor
    • Thank you to all the contributors and admins here.  The wiki did come in handy every now and then over the years.

        Loading editor
      1. ThanksWizQuiz
        Loading editor
    • I'm sorry for being late to the goodbyes guys, it's been a while since I contributed to the wiki, but I still had the game on my phone just for memory's sake.

      All the time I spent here editing pages, spirits, and mainly, the optimal experience tables, was really enjoyable, and the time I spent with the game was even more.

      Thanks to everyone for all your hard work, I will miss you guys, and of course I'll miss this game.

      Best Regards

        Loading editor
      • whispers*

      Psst, anyone playing the JP version?

        Loading editor
    • 5.55.6.89 wrote:
      *whispers*

      Psst, anyone playing the JP version?

      I did, but i gave up :/

      Only got past the tutorials :3 

        Loading editor
    • I do. I don't play much, though.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, I reall want this game back. Even if we don't get any new events. Because it is quiet entertaining. ;-;

        Loading editor
    • Hey guys, my apps can't decompress the .7z files, it says they are corrupted :/ What can I do?

        Loading editor
    • Did you download all the parts and put them in one folder?

        Loading editor
    • Sorry, but does anyone knows who are the actual real devs? Cause this looks much alike the "goodbye" message from Disciple Legacy (a good anime themed game like this, but much more anime), weeks ago the game ended like this one (literally, like, almost the same message, totally alike this..)

      I tried find out who was the team who ported it from Japan to eng, or at least the original devs.. But find the real japanese devs is harder than the ones who ported it to eng, idk why but even could find them through Play Store :|

      Also, if someone want to post another game alike these two, that would be amazing lol

        Loading editor
    • Should be COLOPL, Inc. The link is in the post. The Japanese version is still up and running.

        Loading editor
    • I miss this game. I hate the fact that I wasn't able to fully enjoy my time with this game. I regreted it.

      I know that nothing last forever, but I still wish.... I guess most of you here are quite used to games, come and go.... I guess I'm still to far bellow your level. 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.